- This performance is open to audiences more than 36 months old (Those aged 3 years or older must purchase the ticket.)
- If you do not bring discount voucher with you, you must pay the difference in the price of the voucher from the original price.
- You can receive a ticket after we check the ID of the reservation holder.
- Cancellation, refund or change is absolutely impossible on the day of the performance.
- Ticket Box opens 1 hour before the performance. You can enter the theater 30 minutes before the performance starts.
- The running time of is 80 minutes (No intermission), and it may not be possible to re-enter upon exit.
- Food is not allowed in the theater.
-Photography, video recording and mobile phone use are not allowed during performances except Curtain Call.
- If you are using a wheelchair, please contact us prior to your visit via +82-2-3143-5959.
▪ Parking and Public Transport
- Parking is also available in the buildings, but it is mechanical station and can be heavily charged.
- We recommend you to use public transportation whenever possible.
- Public transportation is recommended as parking spaces are small.
- 1~2 minute walk from Exit 1 of Hyehwa Station, Subway Line 4
- Subway or Bus
1) Train: 1~2 minute walk from Exit 1 of Hyehwa Station, Subway Line 4
2) Nearby Bus Station: “Hyehwa Station, Dongsung Middle & High School ((Former Prime Minister) Johan. M. Chang's House)”
Available Bus: 100,102,104,106,107,108,109,140,143,150,160,162,273,710,N16, Jongno 07, Jongno 08